La Buvette has established itself as Richmond’s premier, independent French restaurant.
The informal, intimate dining room and secluded courtyard for al fresco dining, have welcomed guests from far and wide.
Since opening in September 2004 we have created close working relationships with the Arts of Richmond, including alliances with Richmond Theatre, Curzon Cinema (the old Film House) and The Orange Tree Theatre.
Originally an annexe to St. Mary Magdalene Church in Richmond Town Centre, the building was used as a canteen, bridge club and latterly a café until 2004.
From September 2004, La Buvette has become a most fashionable and charming bistro – style eatery in Richmond Town, welcoming theatre, film and sports stars, politicians and artists, whilst maintaining popularity with neighbours and friends.
- @BromptonFoodMkt @Lukemackaycooks fab - ta :) 5:59PM Jul 18th
- @BromptonFoodMkt thank you! What do I do? Come in with this tweet? Is there a time limit? 4:20PM Jul 18th
- @BromptonFoodMkt Woohoo! Thank you! Been wanting to come and try! 8:08PM Jul 17th
- What a scorcher! Come and cool down with lunch in our courtyard :) http://t.co/cB7tgPF2MH 11:43AM Jul 17th
- Our specials today! Also, come and enjoy a Kir Breton and gougères on us! http://t.co/pWzPnioRiK #BastilleDay http://t.co/1bVlDozISR 12:33PM Jul 14th